Your Cart 0
Grand Total £0Checkout
Instagram is a social media platform where millions of people interact with others daily. See each other’s photos and videos share social life with each other. Some people just share their social life with selected people such as your ex or your relatives are not allowed to see your social life and your posts. You have an option if you want to hide your social life from these persons. You can block these people anytime and they will not be able to see your photos and videos.
When you block someone on Instagram, they will not be able to see your posts. They will be prevented to send direct messages on Instagram, follow on Instagram, and find you with a search tool.
There can be some other reason for blocking the person you do not like but it will only take you seconds to do that. Instagram made everything so easy for its user even children can perform all these things easily. You can also see how many accounts you have blocked with this method.
If you want to change your mind and now you want to unblock any person, then it is also easy and simple to do that. You can unblock any blocked person Instagram using your mobile phone or PC. Instagram has great and easy features to understand.
How to See the Blocked Account List on Instagram?
If you want to know how you can check the block accounts list on Instagram, then follow the simple steps and you will see the whole list of blocked accounts in your profile. The method is similar to unblocking which I will show you next.
- First, you have to log in with your account and click on your profile icon at the bottom right corner.
- Your main profile will open and you will see three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen, Press three lines.
- Now a menu will open and you will see Settings option at the bottom of the screen. Click on this button.
- Scroll down and you will see the option “Blocked Accounts”. Click on this button and you will see the whole list of blocked accounts.
This is the way; you can see the whole list of blocked accounts. You can unblock these accounts as well. Every person you block will show up here.
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram Using Mobile?
Unblocking someone on Instagram using a mobile phone is the easiest way to do. Follow the steps below to unblock someone on Instagram.
- First, log in with your account and then click on your profile icon located at the bottom right corner.
- Now your main profile will open and then click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, a menu will popup. Scroll down and click on the “Settings” button. You will see different setting options.
- Scroll down and you will see “Blocked Accounts” under the privacy and security section. Tap on this option.
- Here you will see the list of all the blocked accounts.
- Click on the users which you want to unblock. You will be directed to their profiles. Click on Unblock button to unblock them from your account. Instagram will ask for confirmation. Click on yes and the person will be unblocked.
These are the steps to unblock anyone on Instagram using your mobile phone. You can see the list of blocked accounts and then you can go to any profile which you want to unblock.
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram Using PC?
Unblocking someone on Instagram using PC is also easy but not as much as on the mobile phones. On mobile, you have the app installed with all the features. You can access anything easily on Instagram using the app. Instagram also allows its users to unblock anyone using PC and the steps will be little changed. Since Instagram made all the things easy for its users such as blocking or unblocking. It also made it easy to unblock anyone using a desktop. Follow the simple steps below and you will be able to unblock anyone on Instagram.
- First, you have to open the Instagram website on any of your browsers. Login with your account.
- You will see different things on the web version of Instagram. You will see a “Gear” setting icon located at the very next of your profile icon. Click on it and then select privacy and security option.
- If you have blocked someone on Instagram, then you will see the option of “Blocked Accounts” otherwise there will be no option.
- In this case, search any of your desired names and search for any user on Instagram to block him/her. After blocking, you will see an option “Blocked Accounts” under Privacy and Security Tap.
- After that, click on the profile which you want to unblock. You will be redirected to their profile. You will see the Unblock button in front of you.
- Click on unblock and the person will be unblocked from your list.
This is the way to unblocked any account on Instagram using PC. You can also click on three dots and you will see the unblock option. The person will never know that you unblocked him/her.
There is a thing in which you need to remember that whenever you will block the person, Instagram automatically removes both of you from each other’s following list. Users will not be notified when you will block or unblock him or her.
If you want to see their posts and other social life stuff, then you have to follow them back and by this, they will be wondered that why you unfollowed them but they will never ask about it. You need to follow them in order to see their posts and now it depends on them to follow you back or not.
You can send and receive direct messages from unblocked accounts and start a chat with those users. however, these are the easiest way to unblock anyone using mobile or PC.